There are 3 differents way to do 5 terre Tour :
by car ,by train and by ferry.
Normally i advise the five lands tour by ferry for several reason.
By ferry it is possible enjoy all the 5 terre in a spectacular view from the sea in complete relax.
In more, you can stay a little bit time ,(about 40 minuts ) before to catch the boat, in Portovenere , another spectacular and caracteristic small village like 5 lands.
"The 5 Terre and Pisa "Tour with included Portovenere visit
Up to 8 for each Minivan Mercedes-Benz
-Pick up from Livorno terminal cruise or under the ship
- Driving to Portovenere
-Waiting to catch the boat at Portovenere and visiting the village
- Navigating to Rio Maggiore (the first one )
- stop in Rio Maggiore
- navigating to Vernazza and looking passing Corniglia village
- stop in Monterosso village (biggest of 5 terre) to visiting and take lunch until 13,30.
- pick up in Monterosso al mare on minivan and get back to Pisa town.
- driving to Pisa
- stop under the leaning tower, to visit Miracles Square with the tower, Cathedral ,and the baptistery.
-get back to the ship
-stop under the ship
The tour includes english-speaking, guide/driver ,transport with Mercedes Benz , water on board ,the waiting and driver to disposal for all the tour.
it will possible to have a tourist-guide on request before. .